Join a VC-funded startup building the "API to local service" with a of vision of creating millions of million dollar local service businesses.
Cleanify leverages tech to improve the lives of local service SMB's. Local service providers have free access to finding new clients & managing them.
Our theme for this year is to meet surging demand for our service, while also maturing the technology for scale, performance, maintainability, and security. You will be joining our small but growing team of engineers that build and extended our core systems, which are microservices written in Node.JS. Your backlog will contain the next set of improvements that make life even more awesome for our customers and users.
1) Design, and implement the backlog of new features in NodeJS
2) Actively participate in our evolving engineering process, and contribute to its improvement
3) Collaborate with Product Owner & stakeholders to flesh out requirements & technical tradeoffs
4) Actively collaborate with your colleagues on both technical and non-technical matters
5) Create and advocate robust, transparent, simple, and maintainable system and code design
6) Endeavor to keep our customers and users in mind throughout the process
- Real-world experience: Node.JS ecosystem, Git, Linux, MySQL, ES6, microservices (bonus)
- Substantial experience working on production quality, web-scale systems and applications
- Systems-level experience at the OS / network / service level
- Databases, web servers, load balancers, DNS, other standard services, etc.
- 5+ years minimum overall BE experience, such as writing custom backends, network services, batch processing systems, etc.
- Comfortable going hands-on with the Linux/Unix command line, picking up new languages, toolchains, etc.
- Strong understanding and habits of software engineering principles and best practices
- Bonus: CS degree or related technical discipline
- Impact the lives of thousands, soon millions, of entrepreneurs
- Ground floor opportunity
- Potential to rapidly grow your skills and career
- Access: top advisors, mentors & startups
- Fun environment + social events
- Healthcare, vacation & more
Apply if you are looking for an incredible challenge with great upside!